Thursday, May 16, 2013

i'm a ninja

since the day i started using a wrist support for my carpal tunnel syndrome, i've met a lot of people asking me what happened to my wrist. well, that's of course understandable. I, however, find it so annoying to explain over and over again what my condition is so I just tell people that I have decided to become a ninja. Well, surprisingly, it is easier for people to accept "ninja training" as a reason for my wrist support than CPS.

Here's an example:

person 1: what's that on your wrist?
me: wrist support
p1: what happened?
me: carpal tunnel syndrome
p1: what's that? so how do you feel? are you ok? is your wrist broken? how come you can still move it?
me: *insert explanation of cps here*

so, one day this happened:

p1: what happened to your wrist?
me: i'm a ninja
p1: oh....ok.

see? so now every time someone asks me i just tell them, i'm a ninja. seemed to make my life a whole lot easier.


0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates