Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dear God,

First of all, thank you for allowing me to live this long. I don’t know if I deserve it but I know that You know what’s best, so I leave everything to you.

I haven’t been the most diligent of Christians nor the most virtuous but you have always answered my prayers. You always know what’s in my heart and in Your own time, You always give me what I need the most. I don’t think I deserve that either, but thank you.

In 25 years, I think the most constant lesson I have learned is that, “God ALWAYS makes a way”. Thank you for never giving up on me even at a time when I was farthest from You.

I would also like to thank you for giving me the greatest blessing anyone can ever have, family and friends. You surrounded me with people who loved me, accepted me and made me a better person. There were some who hurt me and gave me pain beyond imagining but I know now that you placed them there to teach me two things: to value the people who loves me and to be strong. I am what I am because of all the people who came into my life. I see Your graciousness in them everyday.

Looking back at the last 25 years of my life, i have come to realize that I have nothing to complain about. I may not have everything but I had all that I needed and more.

Thank you for making me what I am. I am not rich but I am financially independent and I make enough money to enjoy my life. I am not beautiful but I am not stupid, which could have been worst if I think about it. You allowed the best people to stay in my life to teach me valuable lessons. You gave just enough so I can be happy but not too much that i become over confident with what i have. You gave me trials that seemed like a punishmemt before but now looked like a series of adventures that taught me things I wouldn’t have learned. You are indeed a wise God.

I still can’t believe You allowed me to live this long but i suppose You have plans for my life. Whatever it is, I let Your will be done.


Posted via Blogaway

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates