Allow me to call this, my official serious blog. Created out of a need to separate my more serious thoughts from the usual rantings and ravings, and of course complaints and what-nots, posted in my multiply account [A Diary of an Insane Froglet]. Though of course, there would be some posts from my "other world" which would soon find its way here.
I promise I will do my best to make this blog free from personal complaints and stick to more serious and sensible topics. Anyway, my multiply blog is more than enough for all the complaints I could ever post.
In here you will mostly find entries about serious school issues, news and features as well as other things that, i think, are sensible to be discussed. I will also post here my assigned writings for my journalism classes.
Basically, this blog will be a mish-mash of so many thoughts and posts tackling not only school issues but societal as well as entertainment and educational ideas as well.
[I don't know what else to say]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
check ur page rank.
|
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly: |
|
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service |

0 blabblers:
Post a Comment