There are 12 months in a year which is in return composed of 365 days so I want to know why out of those many days and months you can choose from, why in the world would you want to come out now? Why on my birthday? and why on my birth month?
Can you imagine how much damage you've done? I'm sure you also enjoyed torturing me during my birthday. Of course I wouldn't ask how much you enjoyed interfering with my well deserved rest.
And you're not yet happy with the torture and unhappiness you've caused my life, you also want me to spend a thousand pesos for medicine? Lucky you! Not in a million years unless I'm already dying because of you.
But what can I do? I think your here to stay and the only option I have left is to befriends with mefenamic and that very expensive antibiotic I had to buy because of you.
I hate you so much.

0 blabblers:
Post a Comment