Tuesday, April 26, 2011

back at 3

i first learned of Page Ranks from my friend Marga and since then I became particular with my site traffic. I would admit that it really feels nice to know that somehow, someone reads your ramblings no matter how senseless they may be.

and of course, since my blog was just recently resurrected from limbo, i couldn't get any page rank result as well as new paid post jobs in the past months. so I diligently posted and linked and endorsed my blog--and viola! I'm back at Page rank 3. Though, to be honest, i hardly know what that means. All i know is, i'm back in business so it must mean "GOOD".

but, this means of course that i will have to start posting something sensible here again to increase traffic and relevance. Most of all, to make some sense out of this senseless blog.

So people of the world if you want to check how relevant your site is, just simply visit www.prchecker.info or www.checkpagerank.net. You can also scroll down this page at right at the very bottom is the PR checker button. Just key in your site address and see for your self.

adios and muchos gracias!

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates