Thursday, May 5, 2011

let us all hope that Osama is really dead...

Not that I don't believe these people when they say that Osama Bin Laden is dead. I mean, I don't have any proofs if I say otherwise (not that I have any proofs but the good ol' USA's words that he is dead).

So, let's say Osama (which I often mispronounce as Obama) is really dead. Will this end the war? Honestly, I don't think so. In fact, it only makes it worst.

That man has a lot of sympathizers. Here in the Philippines, there are groups that are linked to his organization. You can't expect these people to just keep silent and listen to what you say on television about the leader they all looked up to. They will take revenge and that will make everything worse for this country.

What with the war in Libya and all these calamities, the Philippines is already affected enough. If the conflict in Mindanao and the middle east escalates because of Osama's death, it could kill a lot of Filipinos. And I don't just mean the soldiers and the people living in war torn areas of Mindanao. I mean all Filipinos affected by the rising cost of everything.

I am not even sure what I feel about this Osama business. But what i am sure is that, I don't like the prospect of more blood being spilled for ideologies that refuse to tolerate and respect all other ideologies. I don't want to imagine what it will be like if Osama's supporters would strike back. And I do hope that I am just another paranoid citizen of this country who can't do anything better than to think of the worst.

For all our sakes, let us hope that we are all paranoids.


0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates