In Twitter, I recently followed Emma Watson(Hermione), Daniel Radcliffe (Harry) and the ever charming Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood). To what purpose? I don't know. But I admit that Evanna's posts are witty and sometimes really funny.
I still can't get over the fact of course that there will be no more Harry Potter after this last one which will be shown on July 15. HP is a good piece of literature that I enjoyed reading again and again and again.
But still, I am too excited to watch the last movie. I really like that first part and I still wish Dobby didn't die in the story, or even Fred for that matter. The Dobby chapter really made me cry when I read the book. I so hate that part.
anyway, i'll go ahead and search for HP Audio book... I wonder if I'll ever get tired for this story.

0 blabblers:
Post a Comment