Saturday, June 11, 2011

i (have to) love my job!

Whenever I feel like quitting or fed up, I think of those days when I was still a student and I don't have money of my own. I think of the many things I wanted to have but never got the courage to ask it from my parents. I think of those times when I have to rely everything to my parents, from the clothes I wear to food I eat.

When I see those homeless people spending the night under the waiting sheds and bridges, I feel encouraged to keep my job. When I remember the feeling of helplessness I always felt before I started getting a paycheck, I am encouraged to love my job.

Although sometimes I am tempted to quit, knowing that this life is better than unemployment is more than an encouragement. Although I get fed up with my calls and (sometimes) my supervisors and colleagues, I persevere because i can never bear the thought of losing my financial security.

Once you have experienced how it felt to be independent, you can never bear being helpless again. Money can't probably buy happiness, but it can buy your basic needs--- and who doesn't need food, clothing and shelter?

So, I have resolved to love this job with all its monotony and endless boredom, with all its irate and weird callers, with all its perks and downsides. I am going to love this job even if it means seeing Mr Sun less and less, losing my daytime life, and turning into a vampire. I am going to love this job because this is what my father taught me. I am going to love this job because it gives me what i want and what I need.

I have to love this job because, obviously, I need it.

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates