Monday, September 9, 2013

An Official Apology to the Boyfriend I Did Not Know I Had

No words can describe how sorry I am to hurt you. Too late as it may be, I would like to formally apologize for 1.) denying your existence and 2.) breaking your heart. I know that these may not be enough to mend everything but I hope you would give me the chance to explain my self.

First of all, I know it's more than an insult to you when I told everyone that I don't have a boyfriend. I am really sorry about this confusion. Had I known that you were my boyfriend I'd have taken care to tell everyone about you.

I also would like to apologize for laughing at you (so hard, if I may say so myself) when you so kindly reminded me of our past relationship, the details of which escapes me until now. I'm sorry. I must have suffered from severe amnesia that for the life of me, I still can't remember. In fact, I'm still trying to recall the events in my life during that year in question and please forgive me but I think this will take more time. If you would be so kind as to show yourself again, I would like to know more about that year so I may recall the details of our ill-fated love affair.

As you have so kindly pointed out, I am a hardhearted person who played with your emotions and did not take you seriously when you obviously loved me with all your heart. I must admit that this really confused me as I don't recall anything about this love affair but I hope you would accept my wholehearted apology. Please believe me when I say that it was never my intention to hurt anyone. As it is, I am doing my best to recall the events you stated to make this apology genuine. I must say, it is a work in progress. I seem to need more memory enhancers to remember this.

Please be assured that I am not unemotional and hardhearted. I have human feelings too and I also know how to love people contrary to what you claim. Had I been informed about this relationship, I would have made sure it works. I would have worked tirelessly to prove my feelings. Alas, I seemed to be in another universe when this happened.

With all my heart, I hope you can find it in you to accept my overly-wordy apology. Rest assured that I will do my best to remember the past and make sure to take note of this event for future reference. Thank You.





p.s. if you ever feel the need to be in a relationship with me again in the future, please inform me so we can avoid this confusion. thank you.

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates