Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Like a bullseye.

Oh Pimple! You know just where to sit so the rest of the world can see your beauty. Like a queen in a throne, you sat between my eyes and decide that the bridge of my nose is the best place in the planet. Aren't you brilliant? You pretty little thing.

Now you sit there like a red dot on a target paper, waiting for the right bullet to hit. I don't want to be the one to break this to you but you are getting bigger and fatter. Soon you'll be as big as an apple.

Can you please get off my face now? Or at least pay some rent if you're planning to stay. I swear you are starting to annoy me.


*posted thanks to Blogaway!* [instagram: lilmsfroglet || twitter: aianism]

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates