Wednesday, October 9, 2013

To forgive and forget

I want to let go of hatred. I want to forgive and let go of all the negative feelings i have.

There are people in this world that are so hard to forgive. People who did not only betray your trust but also made you feel like you’re nothing. These are the people i work so hard to forgive. These are people i do my best to avoid.

I want to forgive but everytime i see or hear their names, my blood boils. I can only think of revenge, of hurting them and making then feel pain. More pain than i felt.

I am a person who holds a grudge and i takes revenge very seriously. I don’t want to but i can’t help it. I have as much hatred as love inside me.

Thing is, as much as i want to hurt them i also don’t like being cold or cruel to anyone. As much as i want them to suffer, i also feel guilty when i know i’ve hurt someone even if deep inside i believe they deserve it.

I hope someday i can find it in me to forgive and forget. I hope i can look beyond the pain and face these people with a smile.


Posted via Blogaway

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates