Sunday, October 6, 2013

Forgiveness

In my heart of hearts, i pray that i can forgive you. I try to think of all the things you’ve done for me but nothig is enouh to make me forget how much pain i had to go through.

When i think of you, i can only think of revenge. I want you to feel how i felt, hopefully more. My whole future is dedicated to making you regret, to seek vengeance, to hurt you.

I know hate is not a healthy thing to do but no matter how i try to forget and forgive, my blood still boils in anger when i hear your voice or even just see your name.
I hope i cn learn to forgive not just you but everyone who has done me wrong. Probably someday.


Posted via Blogaway

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates