I think one of the greatest ironies of life is that, children often dream of growing up fast and become an adult while adults often look back at their childhood and sometimes wish that their back there instead.
When I was a child, I always dream of becoming an adult so I could wear what I want and do what I want. Maybe it was because when I was a child, I didn't know anything yet about 'consequences', 'responsibility', and 'irreversible mistakes'.
Now that I am finally living that dream, I realized that some dreams lost their appeal when they finally become real.
When I was a child, I thought that my life would be easier when I become an adult. Boy, was I wrong? You bet! When you are grown up, you have to think of a lot of things and a lot of things are expected from you. You have to be considerate, responsible and so on.
Dreaming an adult's life is a lot easier and less messier.
------
(photo snatched from: http://www.parentgossip.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/when-i-grow-up1.jpg)


0 blabblers:
Post a Comment