Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh Taylor!

Taylor Swift is one of the best things that could ever happen to the music industry. And I Just So Love Her.
Almost everybody in the pub office likes her, especially the guys. She's beautiful and her songs are even more beautiful. I like every single Taylor Swift song but my favorites are 'A Place in this world', 'Our Song', 'Tied Together with A smile', 'You belong with me' and the 'Love Story'.
And have you seen the 'You belong with me' music video? She looks so different with dark straight hair. I especially love it when she was wearing that black hood something while facing the mirror. She's just...amazing!
I just hope Taylor wouldn't end up like Britney and the others before her. I mean, I hope her stardom won't get in her head and she starts acting like an uncivilized cat. I admit, I used to like Britney before she got in all those scandals. I just hope Taylor wouldn't get caught in the trend and start appearing in public without undies because that would be a great loss.
But until that happens, I'll continue enjoying her music.
Ciao!

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates