Sunday, January 2, 2011

okay, so in case you don't know...

While listlessly posting comments here and there, I happened to comment in one of my cousins' profile. And the conversation went like this:


For the benefit of those who doesn't speak Hiligaynon here's the translation:

me: got a bad news for you cuz--->he's more good looking than you.
cuzin: hahahaha so which do you think is he? The one in green or the one in blue?
me: the one in red. toinks. I'm color blind cuz--...
cuzin: ow really cuz? since when? i didn't know that haha...

and that's when it hit me. There are some things about me that most people don't know which they probably should. Color blindness aside, here are some things people should know about me:

1. I'm terribly allergic to a lot of things. Certain seafood, medicine, dust, smoke, perfume/cologne, too much cold,flowers, etc.

2. I have low tolerance to cold. I can stand the heat but never the cold. If it's below room temperature, my body starts to shiver. My body also starts to rush and I get painful boil-like thing at the tip of my fingers.

3. My eyes can't adopt to darkness as easily as the normal person. My left eye is really blurred and when it gets dark, I can hardly see anything at all. I mean, my eyes doesn't adapt to the dark and I see spots covering my left eye so its harder to see than the average person.

4. Speaking of eyes, my eyesight is blurred and when I look at people even at a yard-distance their faces becomes a double image. It's like watching a badly recorded movie. In cable tech lingo its called, ghosting. That's why I hardly recognize people I seldom see.

5. I have a trauma/phobia w/ orange light and I panic when I wake up and see it.

6. I have asthma. As most people who just recently knew me never guessed. Most of the time my asthma is allergy induced which can be a pain. If I encounter allergy triggers, it never fails to trigger my asthma as well which can be really tough for me. But my asthma is manageable though. There are just few instances when I am overstressed and my allergy is triggered, my body has a hard time coping up with it.

7. Never drunk any kind of liquor in my life and I'll keep this up. Restraining myself is never a problem for me because I am never inclined to try any of these stuffs anyway. Needless to say, my tolerance for alcohol is really low and I guess even just a small amount could get me drunk right away.

8. I get depressed when I eat too much sweets and I can't get the excess energy inside me. Depress as in like I cry for no reason and I tend to do a lot of stupid things.

9. Aside from getting depressed, my tonsils are super sensitive as well. A cup of ice cream or a bar of chocolate makes my throat itchy and sore right away. I always have a high risk for tonsillitis and there was a time when I totally lost my voice.

10. My stomach has an aversion to coffee and no matter how much I try to make myself like it, I just can't. I faint if I drink pure coffee though I seem to like coffee based drinks like fraps and even coffee flavored candies.

...and those are just some of the things that I should have told people about but never thought of it.

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates