if my brain would start working.
if i could recover from this bout of laziness and finally put in writing every single thing running in my brain.
if i could successfully remind myself why i bought this laptop.
if i could get the nerves to write what i really want to write.
honestly, i don't know how to write anymore. I'm not even sure if i even knew how to write in the first place. i have a lot in my mind that i want to write but can never really put in writing. everything is so jumbled inside that i don't know what to write and sometimes forget what i'm writing about.
aside from this of course, I hardly know what's happening in the world and I don't want to say anything unless I really understand it. Opinion is one thing but playing with facts and truths is another. And my brain is dead of course. It has hibernated for so long that I don't know how to use it anymore.
so i hope i can be a better blogger, a better writer and of course a better person. and i wish i wouldn't be as dumb as i am now.

0 blabblers:
Post a Comment