Monday, April 25, 2011

it's more than just a summer accessory

i have just recently realized how beneficial it will be for me to buy sunglasses--and it's not just because it is summer.

Everyday, I end my shift at one in the afternoon with the sun shining in all its glory and,oh boy, that sure hurts the eye. You know how it feels to be in front of a computer the whole day and then be exposed to the sun? My eyes would start to tingle and water and I can hardly keep it open.

So, i have decided to look for sunshades to better protect my eyes and of course to get in to the summer spirit. (and don't ask me why i always associate sunshades with summer.) I found a lot of great sunshades of different styles and sizes at the mall but none that I really liked.

I am quite particular with this kind of accessory because the wrong style would make me look like an over-sized fly. Once I had eyeglasses with what looks like a tortoise eyeglasses frame which I thought looks so cool until someone told me I look like a nerd. But it does look cool, I just don't have the face to go with it. I mean, I have a small face so those trendy looking sunshades (you know,the huge looking ones) does not really look good on me.

For the record though, I am not buying this because it looks cool.I do believe that fashion aside, sun and eye glasses were designed to protect the eyes and that is the main reason why I would really like buy one. With all the dust and heat and the eye being on of the most sensitive parts of our body, a sunshade is a must-have.

Anyway, my search for the perfect sunshade continues...i hope I find it before the rainy season starts.

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates