Monday, April 25, 2011

only if you care

I don't believe much in love but i believe in friendship.

I don't trust people easily but I believe they can change.

I am not in the position to judge people but I believe that our actions do not always say who we are.

I believe people act in a way they think is right.

I believe that things happen and it affects our relationship with the people around us.

Sometimes, bridges fall. Sometimes, communications break down. Sometimes, misunderstandings erupt. Sometimes, things are hard to explain.

Betrayal is worst if it was made by someone you trusted so much. It is most painful if it is done by someone you have learned to love and admire.

But these things happen. In your mind, you wish it's not real. In your mind, you wish it's a dream. In your heart, you wish you could learn to forgive. In your heart, you wish you could learn to understand.

A part of you believes that friendship is stronger. A part of you hopes that even a tiny part of the person you thought you knew remained. A part of you wishes that the happy and life-learning memories were enough to build the bridge back.

but in the end, only time can really tell.

0 blabblers:

check ur page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 

♥AIAN-ism © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates