today, i found out in Facebook that i lost a friend
it broke my heart and it made me cry.
today, i found in Facebook a long lost friend that I have been looking for since god-knows-when.
and though my heart is broken, it made me smile and cheered me up.
this reinforces my belief that
1. when something/someone is take, somebody/something will take its place. I found out that Develyn died but I also found Laura again.
isn't that nice. a dark cloud and a ray of sunshine at the same time. I cried and laughed today. I was sad and happy.
2. it's a small world. Laura, my long lost friend, is now married (according to Anne Rae) to my 2nd cousin. hahaha. we're relatives now!
and though I still feel sad about losing a friend, I am comforted by the fact that she will no longer suffer. My friend is with God now and I hope she's happy there.

0 blabblers:
Post a Comment